This mantel clock is small in size but it’s sure to be big in appeal.
This mantel clock is a good example of the classic lines of the Arts & Crafts period. It incorporates a hand-made ceramic tile that reflects the traditional use of stylized tile in Arts & Crafts design. The clock maintains a traditional look but also takes advantage of more modern conveniences like a quartz clock movement. And though screws are used for some of the joints the screw holes are hidden by thin end-grain plugs.
What you get:
- 8 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 40 full-color photos illustrations and exploded views
- Shop-tested tips and techniques ensure your success
- Cutting diagram and materials list
- Retail sources for project supplies