Adding a band of decorative inlay really spices up a simple frame.
Making inlay banding is a great way to customize a project. But you need a good project to put it to use. This picture frame is the perfect application. The design is a basic mitered frame shaped with common router bits and wrapped with contrasting edging. However it’s the inlay banding that really sets it apart from more conventional frame designs. This plan include all the information you need to make your own inlay banding.
What you get:
- 11 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 30 full-color photos illustrations and exploded views
- Bonus technique and jig plan for making banding
- Cutting diagram and materials list
- Retail sources for project supplies