It’s not often that you can build an heirloom project in such a short time. Especially one that sounds as good as it looks.
A lot of craftsmen have a music box on their woodworking bucket list. The pleasant sounds of a music box can calm crying babies and relieve stress in people of any age. Of course the music is all in the works so you can choose a melody that takes you to a happy place and time. But the box has to be something special to house your favorite tune. This box has everything needed — a beautiful shape an elegant marquetry panel and a banded top.
What you get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 7 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions.
- More than 40 full-color photos and illustrations.
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies.
- Shop-tested guarantee from the editors of Woodsmith and ShopNotes magazines.