Light up the night with four interchangeable scroll saw patterns featuring enchanting scenes that are sure to please your child.
This night light is just a box with the sides top and bottom made from solid wood. What makes it interesting is the interchangeable front panel that screens the light shining from a small bulb inside. We designed this night light with four of these scroll-sawn hardwood panels. Then depending on your mood or the season you can slide one in front of the light and store the others in a compartment in the back of the box. We’ve included four examples for the panels in the night light. Each has a magical quality that will look nice in a child’s bedroom or sitting on a hallway table or stand. If you’re artistic it would be easy to come up with hundreds of different ideas for your own panels.
What you get:
- 9 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- 40 full-color photos illustrations and exploded views
- 4 half-scale jig saw patterns for the front panels
- Shop-tested tips from the editors of Woodsmith magazine guarantee your success
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies