You can make great-looking wood bowls without turning or carving. A template and simple router accessories make it easy.
The greatest challenge to making bowls with a router is figuring out a way to make a deep enough cut to form the inside of the bowl. But the simple techniques shown in this article solve this problem and you’ll be making beautiful bowls in no time. This article shows you four bowl designs but the variety of sizes and shapes you can make is almost endless.
What you get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 7 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- Nearly 40 full-color photos and illustrations
- Shop-tested tips and techniques ensure your success
- Retail sources for project tools and supplies