Finger joint boxes aren’t too common anymore. But they are still strong attractive and can be built quickly and easily.
Before plastic and cardboard people stored and carried things in wooden boxes. The smaller of these boxes were often joined with finger joints. It’s a quick joint that’s easy to mass produce and with a little glue it’s quite strong. You can build a box quickly with a table saw and a simple jig. In fact you can build a lot of boxes quickly. We’ll show you how.
What you get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 7 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions.
- More than 40 full-color photos and illustrations.
- A bonus article on how to build a finger joint jig.
- Shop-tested guarantee from the editors of Woodsmith and ShopNotes magazines.