A contoured back and seat make this Adirondack chair a more comfortable version of the summertime classic.
This simple project can be built with basic tools and materials. The chair is constructed from dimensional rough-sawn cedar which has one rough face and one smooth face. It’s built using only a jig saw a drill some woodscrews and a bit of construction adhesive.
What you get:
- 11 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions.
- More than 45 full-color photos and illustrations.
- Additional plans for building an Adirondack Table.
- Retail sources for hardware and supplies.
- Shop-tested guarantee from the editors of Woodsmith and ShopNotes magazines.