On the jobsite or in the shop keeping your router and all of its accessories organized is key and this job box fits the bill.
This router job box has space for a router motor and a plunge- and fixed-base (making it perfect for the popular router combination kits) plus a drawer for wrenches sub-bases bushings and other accessories. And there are two removable trays that can hold 40 or more router bits thanks to some nifty plastic bit holders. The drop-front door also makes a perfect staging area for bit changes or other adjustments. Additionally simple mounting cleats and a pair of sturdy handles means you can mount the job box on a shop wall and then easily lift it off when you need to take your router to the jobsite.
What you get:
- 12 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions including
- More that 30 full-color photos illustrations and exploded views
- Technique for routing the recesses for the handles
- Materials list and cutting diagram
- Retail sources for project hardware