With a choice of bases a rock-solid table and fence-mounted accessories this project is as rewarding to build as it is to use.
This shop-made router table and fence has all the features you want. The heavy-duty top includes an insert plate and miter gauge slot. The fence has a T-slot for accessories two sliding faces and a special clamping system. There are two optional bases: a simple easy-to-build open-frame design or an enclosed cabinet base that contains the dust and dampens the noise of the router.
What you get:
- Unlimited access to this Video Plan — a full episode of the Woodsmith Shop TV Show!
- 18 printable (digital) pages of detailed how-to information
- More than 80 full-color illustrations photos and exploded views
- Shop-tested tips and techniques
- Includes plans for both an open and closed base
- Cutting diagram materials list and project sources