This pint-size bench is big on options to give you a solid grip on all kinds of workpieces — and raise them to a more comfortable level.
Sometimes you want to raise the work up to a more comfortable height. This benchtop add-on workbench is the perfect answer. It features solid construction and offers a range of options to secure workpieces. The two-piece top has a slot and wide overhangs on the sides to give plenty of places to clamp a piece flat on the worksurface. Another slot on the front of the bench creates access to clamp a part to work on its edges or ends. Two hardwood vise jaws spread out the clamping pressure. There are only a handful of parts to this bench and the construction is straightforward. So you’ll be putting it to work in no time. Your back will thank you!
What you get:
- 5 printable (digital) pages of step-by-step instructions
- More than 20 full-color exploded views photos and illustrations
- Includes shop-tested techniques to ensure your success
- Cutting diagram and materials list
- Retail sources for project supplies