Power Tools: Router Accessories
Eliminates dust while flush trimming and routing small decorative edges – among the most common routing jobs woodworkers encounter! Offers easy tool-free installation onto any router baseplate that accepts a standard Porter-Cable template guide bushing. 2-1/2″ O.D. dust port.
- Installs easily onto any router baseplate that accepts a standard Porter-Cable template guide bushing
- Knurled nut offers tool-free installation
- Thread pattern for knurled nut is the same as a Porter-Cable guide bushing, meaning replacement nuts are easily available
- Works with bits up to 1″ in diameter
- Works with stock up to 1-3/8″ thick
- Bearing must be at least 1/2″ dia