Power Tools: Routers Fixed Base
Ideal for all router table applications. This package includes 2-1/4 HP motor with fixed base and multi-function carrying case.
- Soft-starting, Variable speed from 10,000-24,000 RPM with advanced electronic feedback to maintain constant cutter speed under load
- Low noise vibration
- Above-table bit height adjustment, motor release, collet and bit access, and auto-engaging spindle lock for single wrench bit changes
- Dual switch locations ensure easy access for handle grip, palm grip and router table mounted positions while preventing accidental start-up when the spindle lock is engaged
- Large opening, see-through sub-base with quick-change release for tool-less changeover between router bases and router tables
- Multi-function carrying case with bit and accessory storage. Detaches into a pedestal to place the router between cuts