Your use of the Woodworking-News.com web site confirms your knowledge of the following and acceptance and compliance with it. All content, including these terms and conditions, are subject to change without notice. If you do not agree with the terms and policy associated with this web site, do not use this website.
Woodworking-News.com is intended for domestic viewers and is consequently directed towards residents of the United States and Canada.
You understand that it is inherently dangerous to be working with wood and commonly used woodworking tools. Always wear approved safety equipment, approved eye protection, approved ear protection, and dust masks. Woodworking-News.com and or its owners accept no responsibility for the safety of the users or observers of those who are using the products that are sold from this website. Safety should be of the utmost importance when woodworking. Common sense should be exercised at all times while working with woodworking tools.
The information that may be displayed on this site either permanently or from time to time, is copyrighted by Woodworking-News.com or is material republished from authorized sources and may well be protected property as well. It is assumed that any material appearing on this web site is protected by law.
Woodworking-News.com is in no way associated with Woodworking News magazine, published by Nelton Publications.
Woodworking-News.com, and its suppliers, nor any other party involved in producing, delivering the information or creating the information on this site is liable for any incidental, special, consequential, punitive, indirect or direct loss, or other damages whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of this site, or its products. This includes business interruption and loss or use, data information and profits(regardless of the form of action, including but not limited to contract, negligence or other acts). Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided to you “as is” without representation, warranty or conditions of any kind, either expressed, implied, or statutory, including, but not limited to, implied representations warranties or conditions or merchantability, fitness for particular purposes durability, title, non-infringement of intellectual property rights or interoperability of products and services. You agree not to use any information on this site or linked to this site in any claims, proceedings, suits or actions against Woodworking-News.com its owners, or suppliers. Woodworking-News.com makes every effort to monitor this site but assumes no responsibility or liability for content with or without our consent.
Your privacy is important to us…
To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
While we encourage the interactive nature of online media, it is our policy to create website content that requires minimum collection of information from our visitors.
- Generally, we limit our collection of information relative to a particular program.
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
- The information that is asked for and collected (e.g. Newsletter subscription) is no more information than is reasonably necessary.
- Woodworking-News.com never sells, markets, trades or otherwise shares personally identifiable information with any third party, either within our own company or outside it. If there is any change in this policy in the future, we will notify “registered users”. Woodworking-news.com may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may have breached our Terms of Service or who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Woodworking-News.com’s rights or property, other Woodworking-News.com users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
- We may disclose user information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
Cookies are information files that your web browser places on your computer when you visit a website. Woodworking-News.com is able to access only the cookies that it sets on your computer and we are only able to determine the type of computer operating system and browser that you and other visitors are using.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
You can, of course, disable cookies on your computer by indicating this in the preferences or options menus in your browser.
This is information collected on web servers for Woodworking-News.com with aggregate information about the number of visits to different pages on our site. We use this information only for improving our site. We do not link the log data collected to the personal information that users submit online when participating in our activities.
We have has taken steps to ensure that personally identifiable information collected in the future is secure, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers as well as electronic security systems and password protections which guard against unauthorized access.
Third Party Affiliations
5265 Plantation Ave
Vicksburg, MI 49097
Or to e-mail us, click here